Specifically, I have kept my new blog reasonably up to date, I have tried a goodly number of wines of every kind of feather and fur, I have shared my thoughts whenever I could remember them, I have shared pictures, some of them in focus, and I have included links to more knowledgeable/thoroughly researched blogs whenever possible.
On the other hand, I don’t want to be greedy. I wouldn’t dream of asking for more of the wines I have already had (the Privilegios, Toneles, 1874s, 34s, Panesas, Santa Anas, El Cerros, etc, etc, etc – see previous posts ad infinitum).
So please can I have:
- Saca 2/11 of the 2012 Callejuela Manzanilla de Añada
- Volume II of the Pitijopos
- Willy Perez’s Barajuela fino (and the oloroso, the Samaruco and the Garum while you are there)
- Primitivo Collantes’ new wine from Finca Matalian
- The 2015 Palmas (and a fino en rama etc)
- Ramiro Ibañez’s Pandorga (and the new Encrucijado when she comes)
- The 2004 Savagnin Vignes de Mon Pere de Jean-Francois Ganevat
- A 70 year old Toro Albala Convent selection (ahem, “the” 70 year old)
- The Barbadillo Reliquia Palo Cortado
- One of these biologically aged, oxidized Ruedas that are said to be hidden in family vaults up there